- Sort by Default Order
The B0028 Marine Loading Arm is designed especially to meet the needs of barge transfer and coastal tanker installations with minimal tidal variation.
The B0030 Marine Loading Arm is preferred when loading/unloading sea-going tankers and its capability has been proven within many years of trouble free operation world-wide. The B0030 with its self supporting design includes a rigid link pantograph system with independent counterweights directly balancing the inboard- and outboard arm. Thus providing accurate balance throughout all manoeuvring and connecting positions. The self supporting design provides not only high safety standards for easy operation but also lowest possible dock loads, which minimize dock cost.
The B0300 design includes a special support structure for the stand post, inboard and outboard arm. Thus mechanical loads other then pipe dead-weight and internal pressure are separated from the product pipe. Additionally the design also provides for an optimum in regard to operational safety aspects, low weight of the arm and lowest wind loads imposed to the dock structure.
The E2110 Fixed Reach Arm is designed for:
- Single compartment tank trucks and rail car tank cars
- Accurate spotting is required for this arm
- Standard range of motion is 60 deg
- Balanced using Emco's "easy to adjust" spring cylinder
Variable Reach Top Loading Arm is designed specifically for:
- Multi compartment tank trucks and railcar tank cars.
- Allows for some flexibility in spotting for multiple compartment tank trucks and railcars.
- Standard range of motion is 75 deg
- Balanced using Emco's "easy to adjust" spring cylinder system